Resources for Go To Meeting
Go To Meeting provides free live user training (30 minutes). You want your meeting, webinar or video conference to represent you well, so sign up for a free training. https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/free-live-training-g2m090109
Does live training intimidate you, review these self-paced training modules.
Login to Go to Meeting
Outlook Plugin for Go To Meeting
Install the Outlook plugin
Before downloading the Outlook plugin, make sure your Microsoft Outlook application is closed.
1. Click the Download button to start the installation process. By default, this will download as a setup.exe file to your local Downloads folder.
2. Open the downloaded file.
- If you're running Outlook 2010, click Yes. The plugin will automatically install in your Outlook calendar.
- If you're running Outlook 2013 and later, click Install. Once fully installed, click Close.
3. Use your GoToMeeting login credentials when the "GoToMeeting for Outlook" sign-in window launches. Choose Allow to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoToMeeting.
4. You can now start and schedule meetings directly from Outlook! Note that you may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes.
For more information click help when you are in Go to Meeting, check on the community link below or contact email@example.com.